This Meeting wants to celebrate Nicola Vittorio’s 65th birthday by bringing together friends and experts in his field of interest and highlighting his scientific contributions. The main topics of the Meeting are:
- The Italian and European CMB perspectives
- Cosmology and the LSS
- Dark Matter, Dark Energy and Modified Gravity
- From Planck to Hubble times
- Italian and European PhD programs
- PLS-Project (Piano Lauree Scientifiche, Scientific Degree Plan)
The Meeting will take place at the monumental Villa Mondragone, one of the most beautiful Villas of Tusculanum, now a property of the University of Rome “Tor Vergata”.